Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Dingle: Camp Junction

After a long and informative day in Tralee, I took the bus to where I would have walked on day 1 of the Dingle Way trek, Camp Junction.  Arrived around 6:30 and since it stays light until around 11pm, I had sufficient time for walk on the beach by the Irish Sea, to have dinner with some folks from Britain who had just completed the entire tour, and then to enjoy some "craic" (Gaelic for friendly chat) with two local Irish families.  All completely delightful!

                            This was my B&B in Camp Junction.




             Old pub from the late 1800's with me as the bartender (not really).
One of the families I chatted with in the pub.  Delightful pre-teen girl, mother, father & grandmother.  All inquiring as to how I liked my stay in their country.
                                    Another friendly group.

No comments:

Post a Comment